Natural Honey that we bring forth to our valued clients is a sweet liquid food with excellent nutritional values & medicinal properties, and has immense health benefits. It is produced by honey-bees in hive by secreting nectars of flowers. It is most widely used in ayurvedic industry for making a lot of medicines, syrups, supplements and so on. Easy to digest, free from additives and preservatives, the Natural Honey is 100% pure and available with us in different kinds of safe packaging options.
Vintage Nature is a genuine supplier of Honey in India. You wil trust us once you read this page about our knowledge of our journey to get honey.
Honey has been traditionally used in Indian culture since ages as both food as well as medicine.
Honey extraction has evolved since the times when the first of first men went around forest and risked their lives to get honey for their clans.
The deep forest honey extraction from the bee hive on top of trees to now getting the bees to make honey in boxes, our history with bees and honey has come a long way.
You would have never heard of this:
- There are still tribes in India who go into deep forest to get honey and one person hang upside down in a tree holding another person who will extract honey from the hive.
- So, how and why does the person who fetches honey from the hive, believes so much in person who hangs upside down not to let him go?
- Usually person who hangs upside down is the one who has married his sister to the one who extracts honey from hive. The person who extracts honey places his belief blindly because the person who hangs upside down will not let his sister get widowed whatever be the cost. So he will hold this person life above his. Such are efforts that were taken to provide the world with honey.
- Keeping aside all the achievement human beings has done. If we look at us as just another life in this earth, we will bow down to the bees and birds which is instrumental in creating so many trees and plants across the world which has paved way for human beings to be able to sustain life on this planet for so long. As this message has bees embedded in our culture, we always ensure the bees natural lifestyle is not disturbed when honey is extracted and go full out to make sure best honey is provided to entire world.
- Such stories will only be known to those who has went great distance in pursuit of honey. There are certain ways in which honey could be used.
- Kids in India always grows up tasting honey as part of day today food which makes builds their immune system and helps them in becoming a health human being.
- We, provide one of a kind customer care experience, which you will genuinely cherish for a very long time. Do business with us once and we will ensure you will be experience ancient Indian customs of treating our guests which has been intricate part of our culture.
- The honey once collected from beekeepers are quickly and safely transported to our facility and the beekeeper name will be tagged to the honey to ensure traceability
- Raw materials are then inspected to meet our strict international quality and then sent for processing and packed as per our customer requirement.
- As natural honey exporter in India and Natural honey supplier in India, Quality is our primary promise. We ensure honey will pass strict lab test of Chemical & Micro Biological parameters including C4 sugars and antibiotic residues.
As exporters of natural honey we offer below types of honey:
- Natural Multifloral honey
- Mustard Honey
- Eucalyptus honey
- Sidr Honey
- Acacia Honey
- 250gms, 500gm, 1kg or per Customer Requirement
- Bulk packing 25KG, 50Kg, 29KG drums or per customer requirement
Pack Type: Bottle
Product Details :